The first group of counties based upon the metrics of 200 or more cases per 100,000 over a two week period and counties with 60 cases with a population of 30,000 or less over a two week period will be placed upon a two week pause on certain activities. The Counties are;
The two week pause consist of;
- Pausing visits to long term care facilities
- Reducing restaurant capacity to 50 or less, this includes staff and patrons combined
- Group size in a restaurant will be limited to 6 individuals or less
- Indoor recreation facilities limited to 50 or less individuals, this includes gyms, fitness centers and museums
- Asking all businesses if possible to have staff work from home
- Limit your social gatherings to 6 individuals at a single home.
The two week pause for the above counties will begin November 11, 2020 and last until November 25, 2020.
The next group of counties that the Governor is looking at that are close to meeting the above metrics are;
The Governor and the Oregon Health Authority will review new COVID-19 data on Monday November 9, 2020 to make final decisions.