North Lincoln Rebuilds
North Lincoln Rebuilds web pages contain information and resources to support the community as we move forward. We are comitted to the continued recovery and rebuilding of losses suffered in North County as a result of recent wildfire and weather incidents. We are in this together.
Please realize that requirements are changing quickly and daily. Check back for updates frequently.
Menu – Addtional navigation menus on left (desktop computer) – Scroll to bottom (on mobile devices)
- Clean Up
- Damage and Recovery
- Financial Assisatance
- Essential Resources
- Donations and Volunteers
- Building Permits and Applications
- Damage Assessments
- County Directory
- Notifications and Community Feedback
- Call Center – 541-265-0621
- Interactive Map – GIS
- Echo Mountain Fire Response
Latest News and Helpful Links (10.6.20):
- FEMA representatives are available through October 9th at the Lincoln City Community Center 2150 NE Oar Place, Lincoln City 8am – 6pm.
- Sequence of Delivery and Indiviudal Assistance Timeline. These information graphics detail the squence of delivery and time expectations for assistance by FEMA and other agencies.
- Do it yourself, hiring contractors or wating for federal and state clean up? Which to choose. Review the Clean Up page.